( Da real bio is in da books! )
Animal and nature lover, author, journalist, photographer, yogi, actor, traveler, environ-mentalist, and advocate for simple living.
Boomer, striving to get younger (steep odds). Happy and grateful.
Non meat-eater, food-combiner. Believes in natural health and raw food.
Lives in Hawai'i, self-made.
Over 100 published newspaper articles as a freelance journalist, 5 published books so far, including "Silence of Islands—Poems," NEW RELEASE!
Previously acted in film and television (and stage). There's no one website with all the credits, but you can find most. Biggest movies were "Caught on a Train," BBC TV movie (won major awards - photo on rt); and "Shock Treatment," sequel of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show." You can watch both on YouTube.
Modeled in NY, Paris, and LA. Recently, 20 years in the healing arts doing massage in Santa Monica and mostly Hawai'i. Taught yoga 15 years in LA and Kaua'i.
Covered a lot of turf by not having kids or getting tied down!
Lately taking extensive road-trips in the American West. (Now shackled by Covid.) Above photo from Glacier Nat'l Park in Montana.
Best is yet to come. Meanwhile, cranking out more books; enjoying yoga; swimming in the Pacific; growing and selling lemons, mangos, and grapefruits; counting blessings; appreciating Hawaiian intoxification and guardian spirits.
- college drop-out
- never been to a hair salon, never colored hair, never had a manicure, never had pierced ears
- does not have a doctor, never has
- uncanny aptitude for finding the slowest line in the grocery store
- into astrology
- has always lived in zero-waste households
- speaks 5 languages (poorly)
- been to 45 countries and 46 of the United States
- has never taken a 'vacation'
- watches "Survivor"
- rescues birds
- not a raving fan of Bill Gates